Join our BMD Squad
Train with the BMD Squad: Tuesday 7th March
Join the BMD Squad on Game Day: Saturday 11th March, Norths Devils V Burleigh Bears, 4pm to 7:30pm
Location: Bishop Park
Entries open: From 12pm on Wednesday 15th February
Entries close: 12pm on Tuesday 28th February
Winner informed: Wednesday 1st of March
See terms and conditions below
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to the competition,
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by The Promoter ABN 92 010 725 345 of Cnr Franklin & Ameilia Streets, Nundah, phone (07) 3266 9121 (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is free & open to any child of primary school age and complete an online entry form via the Norths Devils Competition landing page.
- Entries must be received before 11:59am on 28/2/2023. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise preventing entrants from successfully submitting an Entry, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this
- Parent or caregivers give consent for the prize winner to participate in the advertised activities
- Parents or Caregivers acknowledge and give consent to being filmed and photographed during the event. Footage or Images may be reproduced, published and exploited by The Promoter Club without restriction including by not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media
- Parents/Caregivers & participants acknowledge that the competition may be modified at the discretion of Norths Rugby League Football Club.
- Parents or Caregivers consent, by entering the competition to the Promotor using their name, likeness, image and/or force in any media at any time or times without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promotor and /or any of the Promotor’s products
- The Promoter Club will attempt to notify the winning entry via telephone immediately after the draw on Wednesday 1st of March
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 24 hours of the draw time, then the person’s right to win the prize is forfeited and the Promoter will conduct further draws with the same conditions as the original draw. In the event a further draw is required, The Promoter will attempt to notify the subsequent winning entry via telephone or email with the same conditions as the first entry.
- In the event that the prize winner do not attend the sessions, then that person’s right to be the prize winner is forfeited and The Promoter retain the right to select another entrant for the competition.
- The prize cannot be transferred to another person
- The Promoter accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries
- The Promoter Club will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in relation to the promotion or prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
- If parent consent is not obtained, the winner forfeits the prize and The Promoter retain the right to select another entrant to the competition.