Strength & Conditioning Opportunities at Norths Devils
Employee Type: Entry-Level Position
Exciting Opportunities in Strength and Conditioning Coaching Await at Norths Devils for Our Male and Female U17s and U19s Representative Pathway Grades. As an S&C Coach, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the long-term development of Norths Devils players, ensuring they are not only physically prepared but also confident when it’s time for them to step up.
This is a unique opportunity for S&C Coaches to learn, grow, and collaborate with like-minded professionals in the Norths Devils Strength and Conditioning department while providing invaluable support to the players.
- Supervise strength training sessions for Norths Devils players.
- Provide on-field Strength and Conditioning and Sport Science support to Norths Devils coaches and teams.
- Oversee warm-up, running conditioning, and cross-training sessions for Norths Devils players.
- Collaborate with the Head of Performance and Development to maintain and enforce strength training standards and philosophies.
- Contribute to the development of strength training, athletic development, and injury prevention programs in alignment with the club’s long-term athletic development philosophy.
- Generate sessional reports for the Head of Athlete Performance and Development.
- Develop and adapt strength training programs before, during, and after sessions.
- Ensure a safe and engaging player environment is maintained during each gym session.
- Assist the Head of Athlete Performance and Development in the supervision of Strength and Conditioning activities.
- Participate in fitness testing and talent identification programs under the guidance of the Head of Athlete Performance and Development.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications using the following link:
Your commitment to fostering the development of young athletes is the cornerstone of our shared success. Join the Norths Devils team today!
The Norths Devils – The desire of many, an honour for the chosen.