Reigning premiers Norths Devils are seeking expressions of interest for the role as the club’s Hostplus Cup coach for 2023.
The position has become available following Rohan Smith’s recruitment as head coach of the Leeds Rhinos in the UK Super League.
The Devils are seeking a coach who shares the club’s vision and goals and our commitment to excellence.
Next year marks the Devils’ 90th anniversary in Queensland’s premier rugby league competition.
The benefits of becoming the Devils head coach include:
- A well-supported and financially stable football department including key specialist fulltime operations staff;
- Support from the Devils’ ongoing NRL and NRLW affiliation with the Brisbane Broncos;
- A strong support network of Devils coaches through the BMD Premiership and Harvey Norman Under 19 women’s competitions and the Hastings Deering Colts and junior representative teams;
- The opportunity to lead a club with 90 years of history and work with the next generation of talented rugby league players.
The Devils are now accepting expressions of interest that outline:
- Coaching experience;
- A vision for coaching rugby league at the semi-professional level;
- Approaches to building a team environment and developing players;
- Insights into how to generate excellence from across a club environment involving multiple teams.
Following the receipt of expressions of interest, the Devils will move towards interviews of shortlisted candidates before an appointment is announced. Expressions of interest close at 5pm on Friday 24 June 2022.
To register your interest please email Devils CEO Troy Rovelli at email@example.com with any relevant information.