The Norths Devils are the Queensland Cup premiers and an historic rugby league club in Brisbane, playing in our 90th season. The Devils represent the whole northern suburbs region from our base in Nundah to Samford in the west and Bray Park in the north.
The Devils compete in the statewide Hostplus Cup which is the direct pathway to the NRL and widely regarded as the second-best rugby league competition in Australia. We have been affiliated with the Brisbane Broncos since 2008. The Devils also have teams in the statewide men’s Under 21, Under 18 and Under 16 competitions and the women’s Under 19 competition. Next year, we will field our first team in a statewide open women’s competition.
The Devils are a community-focused organisation that provides a true pathway for aspiring juniors to play their junior football in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, representing the Junior Devils through to the Hostplus Cup, BMD Women’s level and then onto the NRL and NRLW.
We are seeking an energetic and driven Commercial Operations Manager to join our team. You must be a ‘Jack or Jill of all Trades’, as no two days are the same.
Your position will involve:
- Growing our sponsorship and membership base through exceptional customer experience with game-day, community events and merchandise sales;
- Identifying new business opportunities through our valued relationships with current and potential partners;
- Managing all digital and social content across Norths Devils digital platforms;
- Using exceptional digital marketing and relationship-management skills to provide an unforgettable end-to-end experience for sponsors, members and fans.
To do this job well, the successful applicant will bring:
- The personality and ability to work within a close-knit football department;
- Strong commercial acumen with experience in managing multiple work streams, attention to detail and excellent relationship-building skills;
- Excellent communication skills, working with other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and continuity between commercial operations and the football programs.
- A collaborative approach to working in a team environment, showing respect to all you engage with, and a passion for the intersection between community and sport.
This is a unique opportunity to join an historic club that has fielded the likes of Clive Churchill, Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, and Cooper Cronk. We are determined to continue to grow our supporter base in Brisbane and to continue to provide stars to the NRL and beyond.
So, if this sounds like your dream job, and you think you have what it takes…. APPLY NOW!
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
View this job on seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/57028986