Do you have a love for sport?
Interested in promoting the game of Rugby League?
Do you work well with young people?
Have a desire to work in a team and learn?
Then Australian Training Company would like to meet you!
Australian Training company is in partnership with Norths Devils Rugby League Football Club to find an aspiring young sports person to take up an exciting career opportunity. We are looking for applicants who love sport, interested in promoting the game of Rugby League and working with young people.
The successful applicant will join a fast-paced working environment whilst completing a Certificate III Sport & Recreation Traineeship. To support your growth in this exciting career pathway, you will receive training and mentoring from the Football Operations Manager and be supported within a team environment based within the Norths Devils Club. This traineeship is your chance to create a career pathway in an industry which is exciting and ever changing and get paid for doing so!
The position will consist of combined Game Development and Community Coordinator responsibilities such as:
- Provide ongoing support to all affiliate clubs and coaching coordinators
- Deliver targeted Norths Devils and Broncos community engagement objectives
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with local clubs and their personnel
- Liaise with crucial area stakeholders
- Attend affiliate clubs and assist with coaching and team sessions
- Assist Norths Devils in hosting all home games, with setup, cleanup as directed
- Work closely with NRL Development in delivering targeted programs in schools and clubs
- Assist with Norths Development Squads and the NRL RISE Program
We are looking for applicants who are committed and enthusiastic about starting a career, and who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Great interpersonal skills
- A reliable person who is well organised and punctual
- Enjoys working in a team environment with a friendly fast paced team
- Hold a current manual drivers’ licence
- Be eligible to hold a Working with Children Blue Card
- Be 18 years of age or older
Email Resume and Cover Letter ‘attention Troy Rovelli’ – email@example.com
Applications close Monday 9th May 2022.