About Norths Devils
At Norths Devils, we’re extremely proud of what we do and the impact we have on players, fans, stakeholders, communities, and all involved. To us, it’s so much more than just a game of Footy. Due to the club’s recent success and growth, we are hiring for this new role.
We’re after someone who is passionate about the work they do as we are about our footy, and comfortable working within a dynamic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment. Trust us when we say that no two days are ever the same!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our club thrive.
Accountability: See it, own it, solve it, dot it. Become part of the solution. Act now. Respect for others. Ask questions, what else can I do. Personal ownership and pride. Reject average.
About The Role
Norths Devils are excited to lead the next generation both on and off the field. The Club is recruiting a Community Football Officer to deliver our community programs and the development of Rugby League in the Northern footprint of Brisbane. You will plan, deliver, evaluate, and lead junior programs that contribute to community development.
We are looking for a skilled person with an understanding of sports administration, that puts people first and are passionate about the impact Rugby League has on young people’s lives.
The community development officer will deliver Rugby League sessions across a range of programs from inclusive community sessions, to affiliated school programs and introductory programs into the Club’s elite football pathway for both male and female participants.
Successful candidates will require:
- Demonstrated experience appropriate to the role.
- Demonstrated understanding of the rugby league landscape in Brisbane
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop meaningful relationships with a diverse range of participants and stakeholders.
- Strong planning, organisational, time management and leadership skills with the ability to work both independently and part of a wider team.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development, as well as an eagerness to contribute to the ongoing evaluation and evolution of club programming.
Benefits and Perks
- Fast-paced and dynamic sports and entertainment industry role
- Join a passionate and supportive team
- Interconnected coaching framework that provides opportunities for practical professional development within a semi-professional club.
- Make a positive difference to the community and help young people achieve their goals
- Current NRL Level 2 Coaching certificate minimum (or working towards)
- Current First Aid certification
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- Valid driver’s licence (or ability to travel independently with equipment)
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Clearance
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close 3rd February 2022.