Norths Devils RLFC are looking to appoint Strength & Conditioning coaches for Season 2022.
We are hiring for multiple roles across all teams, from our development squads to our Intrust Super Cup team.
These are roles for the aspiring team sports S & C Coach. For people that are looking for a career in the Sports World, this is your first step. You will be mentored and guided by ISC Coaches to ensure a quality program is installed and your development as a coach is paramount to the success of our program.
ISC Head Coach & Squad Head Coaches
- Hours are dictated by training schedule, but will typically be 2-4 days a week.
- Attend match days as directed
- Training times may change as directed by coach
November / December 2021
Fixed term for the 2022 season, concluding October 2022, opportunity for extension
Dependent on experience, will suit young coach or individual with established business
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily your role will be to design and deliver training programs to improve:
- Mobility and movement quality
- Muscular strength and power
- Speed and agility
- Sport specific endurance
- Collect and manage player workload data with use of volume load and session RPE
- You will also be required to perform the following activities
- Testing – physical and body composition
- Monitoring of wellness and workloads
- Assist with match day activities as directed
- Experience of delivering support to athletic populations, ideally team sport players
- BSc in Exercise Science or related discipline (desired)
- ASCA Level 1 or 2 not required
- Blue card or ability to obtain one
- Attention to detail
- An appetite to train and demonstrate physical & performance standards
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team with other staff and players
- Enthusiasm to learn, energy and desire.
- Good excel skills
How to Apply
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Applications close August 6.