Norths Devils RLFC are looking to appoint Strength & Conditioning coaches for Season 2021.
We are hiring one coach for Intrust Super Cup and one for Mal Meninga Under18s.
These are roles for the aspiring team sports S & C Coach. For people that are looking for a career in the Sports World, this is your first step. You will be mentored and guided by ISC Coaches to ensure a quality program is installed and your development as a coach is paramount to the success of our program.
ISC Head Coach & U18s Head Coach
- Hours are dictated by training schedule, but will typically be 2-4 days a week.
- Attend match days as directed
- Training times may change as directed by coach
November / December 2020
Fixed term for the 2021 season, concluding October 2021, opportunity for extension
Dependent on experience, will suit young coach or individual with established business
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily your role will be to design and deliver training programs to improve:
- Mobility and movement quality
- Muscular strength and power
- Speed and agility
- Sport specific endurance
- Collect and manage player workload data with use of volume load and session RPE
- You will also be required to perform the following activities
- Testing – physical and body composition
- Monitoring of wellness and workloads
- Assist with match day activities as directed
- Experience of delivering support to athletic populations, ideally team sport players
- BSc in Exercise Science or related discipline (desired)
- ASCA Level 1 or 2 not required
- Attention to detail
- An appetite to train and demonstrate physical & performance standards
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team with other staff and players
- Enthusiasm to learn, energy and desire.
- Good excel skills
How to Apply
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Applications close November 30th.