We’re looking for an administration coordinator to join our close-knit office team and be part of our growing footprint in North Brisbane.
About Norths Devils
At Norths Devils, we’re extremely proud of what we do and the impact we have on players, fans, stakeholders, communities, and all involved. To us, it’s so much more than just a game of footy. We’ve been operating for almost 90 years and we’ve been home to some of the game’s greatest ever players.
We’re after someone who is as passionate about the work they do as we are about our footy, and comfortable working within a dynamic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
Role & Responsbilities
This full-time role will coordinate all aspects of the football administration including general office administration, financial administration, reporting, game day and event administration, travel arrangement, compliance, accounts, systems, and processes.
You will work as part of small team and be responsible for the management of football administration for the entire football department.
Trust us when we say that no two days are ever the same!
Skills & Experience
So, what qualities are we looking for? You will:
- ideally be working in or have worked in a similar role previously, having sound exposure to administration with a passion for people, processes and customer service;
- be looking for a role that entails a lot of responsibility and ownership;
- bring a strong aptitude for process and process improvement, and excellent communication skills;
- possess an eagerness to get the job done combined with a natural willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in to support the team, especially on game day;
- be self-motivated, energetic and have a superior eye for detail. You’re highly organised, proactive and share our passion to make a difference
Knowledge of rugby league is great, however not essential for this role. For us it’s more about attitude, experience, and aligning with our organisation’s beliefs. Should you meet these criteria we would love to receive your application!
Applications close Friday September 20.
Interviewees will be notified Tuesday September 24.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Troy Rovelli at email@example.com